Sunday, September 23, 2007

I am in love with Juliska


Getting new product at the shop is always fun but today, my goodness, I died and went straight to heaven. You see, our first shipment of Juliska arrived. For those who don't know, Juliska is beautiful glass that is mouth-blown in the Czech Republic. It is stunningly simple and fabulously ornate. It, like all of the lines I (try) to choose for the shop, can go traditional or contemporary. The pitchers are what every host needs for the dinner party table. The mouth of the pitcher form a heart; perfect for the newly engaged or the couple married for 30 years. When I say I love this stuff...I want to fill my whole house with it! Covered canisters in the powder room, a large hurricane with a candle on the dining table, and ooh those lamps! Please come see for yourself, you'll fall in love too.

No comments: