Friday, May 20, 2016

MOVING TO CHESTER!!!!

Yes, it is true,  I am relocating the shop to Chester. It has been a tough decision and one that took a long time to make. I knew it was time for a new space and I looked around for quite a while...even considering Glastonbury. But as a resident and huge fan of Chester...the choice was made. I hope my "regulars" will make the trip to shop in Chester...it's only about 8 minutes away. Meanwhile everything in the store is discounted...some more than others. I"m just lightening the load for the big move. At the end of June some of the larger fixtures will be offered for sale.

I will miss the village of Essex and all of the wonderful people that live and work there. But, like I've always said, to me Tri-town is actually one town...and a small one at that! I love Chester, Deep River and Essex.

No comments: